We would love to hear from you!
For the fastest response, please use the contact form to send an e-mail, or click here to open an email in your Outlook program.
We always welcome announcements and deadline updates from grant makers!
The Top Three Inquiries:
1. Will Grant Gopher make a grant to our organization?
While we don't fund cash grants, our staff donates many hours of work doing research and review for our Good Works Toolbox clients. Each Good Works Toolbox client receives at least $500 of in-kind grant research time. We regret that we cannot respond personally to requests for cash donations. Out of fairness to our Good Works Toolbox clients, we also cannot respond personally to free grant research requests.
2. Does Grant Gopher provide available grant information for organizations located outside of the United States?
Our service is designed specifically for organizations located in the United States. We do not track grant opportunities available to organizations based in other countries. We regret that we cannot respond personally to requests for information on grants for organizations based outside of the U.S.
3. Our organization is looking for grants. Will your service help us?
Absolutely! If your organization is based in the United States, and has a 501(c)(3) tax exemption, Grant Gopher offers two options to support your grant research work:
* Free Account with a weekly newsletter listing five randomly selected grants and a "lite" database.
* Good Works Toolbox which is tailored specifically for your organization and includes personal support.
Which one is right for you? More information here.
We've assembled other popular questions and answers on our FAQ page.
We cannot reply personally to individual requests for grant information on bills, medical expenses, business start up or other personal needs. Dial 2-1-1 for resources in your area.